Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Marna Renteria <au...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/01 05:54:26 UTC

Documentation Volunteers

I am very interested in volunteering to help with creating support
documentation for Apache OpenOffice. Specific related experience I have
includes several years in various committees involving standards writing
and review for the Society of Automotive Engineers, 2 years as Global
Publications and Translation Manager for owner's and service manuals for
Navistar, and 4 months serving as Document Coordinator along side my main
duties as Process Quality Technician for Michelin. I am very good at
editing and proofreading, in English and Spanish, and I can proofread
English with an eye for terminology and translation issues. I very much
look forward to hearing from you.

*Sincerely,*

Marna T. Renteria
(260) 442-7456 cell