Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Alan Williams <al...@googlemail.com> on 2016/03/10 12:38:23 UTC

GSOC 2016

Hello everybody

Just to let you know that I am "in" as a GSOC 2016 mentor :)

@Stian - you are the only person down as a potential mentor for the
issues in Jira. Do you want me to be an alternative?

Alan

Re: GSOC 2016

Posted by Willy Aguirre <ma...@gmail.com>.
I sent an email... I intersting in 2 ideas...

Re: GSOC 2016

Posted by alaninmcr <al...@googlemail.com>.
On 11/03/2016 16:18, Ian Dunlop wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What is the mentor deadline? I need to have a think about it.

I've checked the e-mails and could not see when the mentor registration
deadline was. It will have to be before 25th March (which is the student
application deadline), but don't know when.

> Cheers,
>
> Ian

Alan

Re: GSOC 2016

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
Ian, you can still register as a GSOC mentor even if you later decide
to not volunteer to mentor any particular proposals.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: GSOC 2016