Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Axel <ax...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/03 18:28:47 UTC

Re: Article with Chinese title can't be commented

I have a similar problem in 2.2:
If I press the comment link for an entry with the title:
"Fakultätsfunktion in Java" the following link doesn't work:
http://www.bliki.info/roller/page/axelclk?entry=fakult%C3%A4tsfunktion_in_java#comments

I'd thought that I've configured everything for utf-8?
Any ideas what's could be wrong?

Re: Article with Chinese title can't be commented

Posted by Axel <ax...@gmail.com>.
On 5/8/06, David M Johnson <Da...@sun.com> wrote:
> >> Fakultätsfunktion in Java
>

> How are you creating that title? Does your keyboard support those
> characters or are you pasting from another application?
I have a german keyboard; so the keyboard directly support these charcters.

Re: Article with Chinese title can't be commented

Posted by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM>.
>> Fakultätsfunktion in Java

How are you creating that title? Does your keyboard support those
characters or are you pasting from another application?

- Dave

Posted by Axel <ax...@gmail.com>.