Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andreas Sander <an...@hotmail.de> on 2013/05/30 21:40:47 UTC

NPM Cordova CLI Installer - Massive Problems on Windows

Hi,

my colleagues have massive problems with cordova npm install script on their windows machines (Windows 8).

I only want to tell you that because it's simply not possible to install Cordova CLI via NPM for my colleagues on their machines.

On Mac OSX everything works fine.

Best regards,

Andreas

Re: NPM Cordova CLI Installer - Massive Problems on Windows

Posted by Benn Mapes <be...@gmail.com>.
Full support for windows is still under development but it should be ready
soon.
If you want the most up to date source code you should clone down the
master2 branch from https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/tree/master2

Please give some details about the problems your having so we can fix them!

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.