Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rich <rt...@sbcma.com> on 2009/04/09 15:07:27 UTC

FOP Extensions

Hello,

  From what I understand there are extensions for FOP to provide functionality beyond the standards established by the W3C.

  Are these extensions distributed with the FOP release (I have 0.95)?

  If not, how does one obtain and incorporate these extension?

  I am particularly interested in font extensions that might include barcodes.

Thank you,
                   Rich Filoramo

RE: FOP Extensions

Posted by "Amick, Eric" <Er...@mail.house.gov>.
If you go to the barcode4j home page, you'll find a download link there.
I've never installed this myself, so I'm not sure how much more help I
can be.

Eric Amick
Legislative Computer Systems
Office of the Clerk

________________________________

Posted by Rich <rt...@sbcma.com>.
Hello Erik,

Thank you for your response.  I have some follow-up questions.

The instructions in the link below state the following ...

To setup the barcode extension, do the following:

  a.. Add barcode4j.jar and barcode4j-fop-ext.jar to the classpath.
  b.. Alternatively, you can use the combined JAR: barcode4j-fop-ext-complete.jar which combines both Barcode4J and the FOP extension.

RE: FOP Extensions

RE: FOP Extensions

Posted by "Amick, Eric" <Er...@mail.house.gov>.
I forgot about these extensions: