Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com> on 2021/05/21 19:03:50 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft - Java Client (incubating) 0.7.5

NLPCraft-ers,
The vote for Apache NLPCraft - Java Client (incubating) 0.7.5 release is
closed now.
Vote result: the vote PASSES with 7 votes +1 and no -1.

+1 votes:
- Aaron Radzinski
- Nikita Ivanov
- Sergey Kamov
- Sergey Makov
- Paul King (IPMC)
- Furkan KAMACI (IPMC)

I will proceed with starting the final vote at IPMC shortly.

Thank you,
--
Aaron (NLPCraft community).