Posted to wsrf-dev@ws.apache.org by "Murray, Bryan P." <br...@hp.com> on 2005/03/14 22:46:45 UTC

Resource Property doc definition

I started working with the Alpha 2 version of Apollo.

Its great to be able to import a schema from the WSDL doc. Thanks for
getting this working so quickly.

I tried declaring the resource property document element as follows:

<complexType name="FooPropertiesType">
  <sequence>
  </sequence>
</complexType>
<element name="FooProperties" type="tns:FooPropertiesType"/>

Tns is defined for the target namespace of this document.

I get an error saying it is necessary to either include the type
attribute or include the complexType within the element.

The work-around I used successfully was to move the complexType be be a
child of the element for the resource properties doc.

Bryan

Re: Resource Property doc definition

Posted by Ian Springer <ip...@apache.org>.
Murray, Bryan P. wrote:

>I started working with the Alpha 2 version of Apollo.
>
>Its great to be able to import a schema from the WSDL doc. Thanks for
>getting this working so quickly.
>
>I tried declaring the resource property document element as follows:
>
><complexType name="FooPropertiesType">
>  <sequence>
>  </sequence>
></complexType>
><element name="FooProperties" type="tns:FooPropertiesType"/>
>
>Tns is defined for the target namespace of this document.
>
>I get an error saying it is necessary to either include the type
>attribute or include the complexType within the element.

Bryan,

Thanks, this was a bug in how the type attribute was being parsed. Fyi,
I've fixed it in SVN trunk.

Ian