Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Rene Rivers <rr...@co.broward.fl.us> on 1999/05/27 19:50:02 UTC

config/4484: I can't seem to get different index pages for different Virtual Hosts.

>Number:         4484
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       I can't seem to get different index pages for different Virtual Hosts.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I am trying to set up mutilpe virtual hosts (name based) on my machine and have
 got the names to work. However in the process of doing so, it seems Apache is
only letting me use 1 index page for all hosts. Is it possible to get it to
load a different index/home page for each host? The virtual host section of
the config file is listed below.
<VirtualHost www.fll.net>
#    ServerAdmin ebmaster@host.some_domain.com
     DocumentRoot /usr/lpp/internet/server_root/pub
     ServerName www.fll.net
     DirectoryIndex /fll.htm
#    ErrorLog logs/host.some_domain.com-error_log
#    CustomLog logs/host.some_domain.com-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

[to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]