Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com> on 2012/05/31 10:36:45 UTC

Giraph view on Jenkins: https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/Giraph/

Hi,
Giraph has multiple profiles (for different version of Hadoop).

I added a view on Jenkins for Giraph and created new jobs (one for each profile,
coping from what Hyunsik has already done for GIRAPH-15).

All Giraph jobs are now grouped under the Giraph view, here:
https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/Giraph/

There are failures with Hadoop 0.23 and Hadoop trunk. ;-)

I experienced same failures locally, yesterday, when I was running tests for a
patch. By the way, do you normally run all the test for each profile before
committing code?

Cheers,
Paolo

Re: Giraph view on Jenkins: https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/Giraph/

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com>.
Paolo Castagna wrote:
> All Giraph jobs are now grouped under the Giraph view, here:
> https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/Giraph/
>
> There are failures with Hadoop 0.23 and Hadoop trunk. ;-)

Hadoop 0.23 was failing because of a misconfiguration, it was searching test
reports under target/munged/surefire-reports/ now it is target/surefire-reports/
and all seems fine:
https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/Giraph/job/giraph-trunk-hadoop-0.23/

The problem with Hadoop trunk is... missing SNAPSHOTs (as usual).

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
That work was necessary.
Thank you for Paolo.

--