Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by tf...@apache.org on 2005/09/09 19:37:37 UTC

svn commit: r279830 - /db/torque/test/trunk/profile/henning/

Author: tfischer
Date: Fri Sep  9 10:37:33 2005
New Revision: 279830

Log:
Copied the setting of Henning's profile
Henning, I am afraid the postgresql driver needs to be in the maven repository. Please check the version.
Also, I have taken over all the generator settings from your old profile, even if they are the default settings. Hope that is ok.

Added:
    db/torque/test/trunk/profile/henning/

Re: svn commit: r279830 - /db/torque/test/trunk/profile/henning/

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
tfischer@apache.org writes:

>Author: tfischer
>Date: Fri Sep  9 10:37:33 2005
>New Revision: 279830

>Log:
>Copied the setting of Henning's profile
>Henning, I am afraid the postgresql driver needs to be in the maven repository. Please check the version.
>Also, I have taken over all the generator settings from your old profile, even if they are the default settings. Hope that is ok.

maven.jar.override = on
maven.jar.postgresql = /usr/share/java/postgresql.jar

should IMHO work.

	Best regards
		Henning

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42