Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by ???? ???????? <vl...@immo.ru> on 2003/07/24 14:00:34 UTC

how to extend CPAN module?

Hi,

How to correctly extend CPAN module, perldoc only explains how to create
CPAN module from scratch,
but what about extending? I want to add some Foo::My.pm to existing Foo
bundle.
Which Makefile.PLs should patched? all? just one in subsdirectory 'mod'?
Any link?

Thx!

-vlad

Re: how to extend CPAN module?

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
???? ???????? wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How to correctly extend CPAN module, perldoc only explains how to create
> CPAN module from scratch,
> but what about extending? I want to add some Foo::My.pm to existing Foo
> bundle.
> Which Makefile.PLs should patched? all? just one in subsdirectory 'mod'?
> Any link?

Please ask only mod_perl specific question at the mod_perl list. There are
plenty other lists and discussion forums that can answer generic perl
questions. Good starting point are:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/offsite/other.html#Perl
http://lists.perl.org/.