Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com> on 2009/03/04 07:31:51 UTC

WicketStuff Core - 1.4-rc2 release cut and available

Tonight I finally bit the bullet and built a release of wicketstuff-core to
match the 1.4-rc2 tag of Wicket.  Now if you are using wicket 1.4-rc2, you
can also include any artifact that's a child of wicketstuff-core with the
version 1.4-rc2 as well, without having to home build your own.

The repo is available here: http://www.wickettraining.com/ws-repo/

Is there someone who has access to the official wicketstuff.org server /
repo that can mirror that?  Or I can mirror to it, or something.  That would
be better since that is where people normally look.

PS - I built this using mvn release:prepare / release:perform, so it should
be reproducible now that I got all the little bugs out of the pom files (I
think).  I'll try to document the process next time.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com