Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Michael Hüttermann <mi...@huettermann.net> on 2009/05/04 12:41:32 UTC

migration from 1.1.1 to 1.2

Hello,

we want to migrate from 1.1.1 to 1.2. I do not find a migration guide or
at least some hints in the release notes. What is the recommend migration
path from 1.1.1 to 1.2?

Thanks !

Best regards
Michael

Re: migration from 1.1.1 to 1.2

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Hi Michael,

You can find the upgrade instructions at the end of this page:

http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.2/adminguide/standalone.html

We're planning to move out those instructions in a separate page in the next
releases so it's easier to find :)

Thanks,
Deng