Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by vezee <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/03 01:07:14 UTC

Re: need a listener?

Do i have to install and configure Camel or it is done as part of AMQ 5.2
installation?

Any further clues in to camel-http component will be appriciated.

-vezee
---------------------------------------

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 1:59 PM, vezee<ar...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Similiar to Biztalk, can AMQ post messages from Q directly to a webservice
> withour our writing any listener or consumer code?

This is something that can easily be achieved with Apache Camel. If I
recall correctly, the camel-http component can send to a web service
very easily.

Bruce

Re: need a listener?

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
yea, I guess if you configure activemq in the "to" and some alternative
camel component <http://camel.apache.org/component.html> in the "from" of
your route.

2009/9/4 praveen.sharma <pr...@ll.mit.edu>

> Could this Camel route be used as a proxy to ActiveMQ?
>

> Gary Tully wrote:
> >
> > there is a camelContext in the default activemq.xml that has a simple
> > route
> > configured so it is installed and ready to rock as part of a standard 5.2
> > distro.
> >
> > refer to the camel-user list for details on camel-http or camel-cxf
> > components that can invoke webservices.
> >
> > 2009/9/3 vezee <ar...@yahoo.com>
> >

> >> Do i have to install and configure Camel or it is done as part of AMQ
> 5.2
> >> installation?
> >>
> >> Any further clues in to camel-http component will be appriciated.
> >>
> >> -vezee
> >> ---------------------------------------

> >> webservice
> >>
> >> This is something that can easily be achieved with Apache Camel. If I
> >> recall correctly, the camel-http component can send to a web service
> >> very easily.
> >>
> >> Bruce
> >> --
> >>

> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > http://blog.garytully.com
> >
> > Open Source Integration
> > http://fusesource.com

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com

Re: need a listener?

Posted by "praveen.sharma" <pr...@ll.mit.edu>.

Re: need a listener?

Posted by vezee <ar...@yahoo.com>.
http://activemq.apache.org/CAMEL/http.html doesnot exist.
Where else i can look?

-vezee
--------------------------------

Re: need a listener?

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

2009/9/3 vezee <ar...@yahoo.com>

> Do i have to install and configure Camel or it is done as part of AMQ 5.2
> installation?
>
> Any further clues in to camel-http component will be appriciated.
>
> -vezee
> ---------------------------------------
>
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 1:59 PM, vezee<ar...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > Similiar to Biztalk, can AMQ post messages from Q directly to a
> webservice
> > withour our writing any listener or consumer code?
>
> This is something that can easily be achieved with Apache Camel. If I
> recall correctly, the camel-http component can send to a web service
> very easily.
>
> Bruce

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration