Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by br...@eacsoftware.com.br on 2007/12/10 15:03:53 UTC

add_header error

hi all,

I add this lines in user_prefs:

add_header spam Flag _YESNOCAPS_
add_header all Level _STARS(*)_
add_header all Status _YESNO_, score=_SCORE_ required=_REQD_
add_header all Tests _TESTS_
add_header all Autolearn _AUTOLEARN_ \n Version=_VERSION_
add_header all Checker-Version SpamAssassin _VERSION_ (_SUBVERSION_) on
_HOSTNAME_

and restart my spamassassin, but this don`t work, when a recevied mail i
can't see this lines in header, anyone know why ?

thz.

Re: add_header error

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
bruno@eacsoftware.com.br wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I add this lines in user_prefs:
>
> add_header spam Flag _YESNOCAPS_
> add_header all Level _STARS(*)_
> add_header all Status _YESNO_, score=_SCORE_ required=_REQD_
> add_header all Tests _TESTS_
> add_header all Autolearn _AUTOLEARN_ \n Version=_VERSION_
> add_header all Checker-Version SpamAssassin _VERSION_ (_SUBVERSION_) on
> _HOSTNAME_
>
> and restart my spamassassin, but this don`t work, when a recevied mail i
> can't see this lines in header, anyone know why ?

1) are you sure you've got the right user_prefs? ie: are you sure this
is the userid that SA gets executed as (which may not be the same as the
recipient, depending on how you are calling SA it might always be root,
mail, or nobody, no matter who gets the mail.)

2) did you run spamassassin --lint? (should run quietly if there are no
config errors.

Otherwise, it works for me: