Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tamas Hauer <ta...@cern.ch> on 2003/06/24 12:16:47 UTC

Re: More on document/literal and interoperability (WASP/GLUE)

Anne,

Anne Thomas Manes wrote:

> WSDL is such fun! Your errors are caused by WSDL errors in the Axis
> and GLUE generated WSDL files. Fortunately, your error messages tell
> you where to find the problems.

Thanks a lot for the pointers!  I understand the errors and it is much
more clear now.  My hope when I started testing the three
toolkits was that - at least for the simplest possible webservice one
can imagine - I can expect a "standard" wsdl to emerge
so that I understand what I can in general expect from doc/lit, and more
importantly that when I deploy my own service, it will "make
sense".   It appears that my hope is pretty far from the truth (I was
suprised that from the same java class WASP generates a
JavaService port while another generates a TestService port, etc...) and
my wishes do not seem to materialize but my understanding is catching up
fortunately.

Thanks again,

Tamas