Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jorge Esteban Quilcate Otoya <qu...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/03 15:26:48 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-617: Allow Kafka Streams State Stores to be iterated backwards

Hola everyone,

I'd like to start a new thread to vote for KIP-617 as there have been
significant changes since the previous vote started.

KIP wiki page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-617%3A+Allow+Kafka+Streams+State+Stores+to+be+iterated+backwards

Many thanks!

Jorge.

Re: [VOTE] KIP-617: Allow Kafka Streams State Stores to be iterated backwards

Posted by Jorge Esteban Quilcate Otoya <qu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone for voting!

With 3 binding votes (Matthias, Guozhang, and John) and 2 non-binding
votes (Leah, and Sophie), will mark this KIP as accepted.

Thanks,

Jorge.

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-617: Allow Kafka Streams State Stores to be iterated backwards

Posted by Leah Thomas <lt...@confluent.io>.
Hi Jorge,

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io>.
Hey Jorge,