Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Roth Marcel <ma...@softlab.ch> on 2004/01/28 10:30:57 UTC

Appenders with different LogLevels

Hi,

I have a Logger with 2 different appenders (1x RollingFileAppender and 1x SMTP
Appender).

I would like to have separate LogLevels for each of them, ie. File >= DEBUG
and Smtp=FATAL.

Is there a good solution to this question without creating 2 separate Loggers ?

any help appreciated ...
Marcel

Re: Appenders with different LogLevels

Posted by Waldemar Thiel <th...@incenti.pl>.
Use Threshold parameter for appenders - read help for more info.

W.

Waldemar Thiel
e-mail: thielw@incenti.pl

Roth Marcel <ma...@softlab.ch>