Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> on 2007/07/13 17:51:23 UTC

[T5] body only rendered if it's non-empty?

I have a component with a template and a beforeRenderBody() method. I've
two uses of it in a test page: one with some content between the start
and end tags and one without. For the first instance, beforeRenderBody()
gets called and for the second it doesn't. Is the the correct behavior?
The documentation seems to suggest otherwise.

--
Dan Adams
Senior Software Engineer

Re: [T5] body only rendered if it's non-empty?

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.
dan,

behavior is ok, please take look at the tapestry wiki and docs a bit:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowTos

I've put a page describing this problem because it also happend to me
first time I created a component.
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToNotMakeCustomComponent

Davor Hrg

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.