Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/07 10:27:58 UTC

MXRoyale and VS Code

I just finished setting up MXRoyale for VS Code.

We now get code intelligence and the number of errors/warnings is reasonable.

It should make it much easier for me (and hopefully others) to work on MXRoyale. I’m not available until Wednesday. Hopefully then I’ll be able to put some more time into this.

Harbs

Re: MXRoyale and VS Code

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Thanks Harbs,

I final get to build with ANT and get VSCode recognize the royale-asjs
folder as a valid SDK.
I'll try to find why maven distribution is still not valid.

Thanks!

Carlos

--
Carlos Rovira