Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Leeuwen, E.W.A. (Ed) van" <Ed...@tno.nl> on 2005/06/27 08:13:12 UTC

Broker pool size

Hi,

We have some problems with the broker pool. We would like to be able to
log the "current number
outstanding" for each pool.  Is there any (easy) way to do this?

(This is the same question (without answer ;-)) David Corbin posed on 7
April 2003)

Best regards,

Groetjes,

Ed

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html

Re: Broker pool size

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Christopher Cheng wrote:
> I want to monitor that too! What's the class name and how do we use it?

In OJB 1.0.x we don't have a monitoring service. To add monitoring hooks
you have to extend the existing classes to add your own extensions.

For OJB 1.1 we need some kind of "monitoring-api". I add a feature
request in jira. Any suggestions how to implement monitoring support are
welcome.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OJB-57

regards,
Armin