Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Stefano Bianchi <st...@softeco.it> on 2005/06/22 08:52:43 UTC

Re: Where can I choose the psml-files for a newly created user?

Hi Sven,
if you mean the psml that is created when a new user creates is own account, in JetspeedResources.properties there is:

# When a new user is created, this account's psml is cloned to the new account psml
# Setting this account to nothing configures role-based psml as the default method for new users
services.Profiler.newuser.template=turbine

So turbine psml is cloned.

Hope it helps
Stefano
Posted by Sven Richter <sr...@gmx.net>.
Hi Mahaveer,

yes, I have the exact same section in JetspeedResource.properties. And
if there is no default.psml in psml/user/turbine/html, I get an error
message, when I try to register as a new user. Unfortunately, that's not
it either.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Sven.

Posted by Mahaveer Jain <mj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sven Richter <sr...@gmx.net>.
Hi Mahaveer,

Posted by Mahaveer Jain <mj...@gmail.com>.
Try this dir structure, it should work

psml/users/turbine/html
                   psml/users/turbine/html/de
                      ||                            ||====default.psml
                   psml/users/turbine/html/en

Posted by Sven Richter <sr...@gmx.net>.
Yes, but they are not copied along with the files in the
base-directories for the turbine user.

For a better understanding, I will try to explain the
diretory/file-structure in detail:

psml/users/turbine
                      ||====default.psml
                   psml/users/turbine/de