Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ski n <ra...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/11 14:15:22 UTC

Camel Java DSL Cheat

Hi All,

For a project I created a lot of Camel routes. Sometimes I noticed that I
need to look up how to do something. To look it up more quickly I created a
cheat sheet for the Java DSL.

Maybe also useful for others:

https://github.com/assimbly/camel-examples

In case you miss something just make a PR.

Kind regards,

Raymond

Re: Camel Java DSL Cheat

Posted by Michael Joyner <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you "ski n" for the cheat sheet. It looks great.

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 6:15 AM ski n <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> For a project I created a lot of Camel routes. Sometimes I noticed that I
> need to look up how to do something. To look it up more quickly I created a
> cheat sheet for the Java DSL.
>
> Maybe also useful for others:
>
> https://github.com/assimbly/camel-examples
>
> In case you miss something just make a PR.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Raymond

Michael Joyner
Solutions Architect
SugarCRM

mobile: (206)-288-3937
email: michaelwjoyner@gmail.com
<https://facebook.com/michaelwjoyner>..

Re: Camel Java DSL Cheat

Posted by ski n <ra...@gmail.com>.
All examples can be used for Camel documentation as well (same license as
Camel). Think it should be reviewed first though.

Regards,

Raymond (Ski n)

Op wo 13 jan. 2021 om 07:05 schreef Ajmera, Hemang C <hemang.ajmera@cgi.com

RE: Camel Java DSL Cheat