Posted to user@ant.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ec...@upromise.com> on 2005/01/06 05:48:55 UTC

Ant xDoclet - need some help

Hello, we're running (or attempting to run) ant 1.6.2 and xDoclet 1.1.2 (to avoid problems with assert statements.  But I keep getting this:

javadoc: warning - Cannot find class EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor
Running XDoclet failed. An IO error occured while reading context data.
1 warning

And xdoclet fails to generate the file I'm trying create.

Re: Ant xDoclet - need some help

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Jan 5, 2005, at 11:48 PM, EJ Ciramella wrote:
> Hello, we're running (or attempting to run) ant 1.6.2 and xDoclet
> 1.1.2 (to avoid problems with assert statements.  But I keep getting
> this:

XDoclet 1.1.2 is *ancient*.  I would highly recommend you use the most
current version.  Is there a problem with the current version and
asserts?

> javadoc: warning - Cannot find class
> EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor
> Running XDoclet failed. An IO error occured while reading context data.
> 1 warning
>
> And xdoclet fails to generate the file I'm trying create.

This may be caused by not having the JAR for the concurrent utilities
in XDoclet's classpath.

	Erik