Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vladislav Protasov <Vl...@TOGETHERSOFT.CZ> on 2001/10/17 22:48:46 UTC

Together Control Center 5.5 use Batik to

Hello,

Now Together Control Center 5.5 use Batik to export UML diagrams in SVG
http://www.togethersoft.com/products/controlcenter/whats_new.jsp
<http://www.togethersoft.com/products/controlcenter/whats_new.jsp>

Please add TogetherSoft product Together Control Center in list of "Examples
of projects and products using Batik" http://xml.apache.org/batik/
<http://xml.apache.org/batik/>

Thank you,

Vladislav

Re: Together Control Center 5.5 use Batik to

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@sun.com>.
Vladislav,

This is great news! I will add this to the examples of projects using
Batik. On your end, I did not see Batik listed in the 'new integrations'
section even though I saw the SVG support listed. I would be great if
you mentioned Batik there!

Vincent.