Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by 송원욱 <wo...@apache.org> on 2018/11/16 05:51:56 UTC

A new Beam Runner on Apache Nemo

Hello all!

I'm a member of the Apache Nemo community, another Apache project for
processing big data focusing on easy-to-use, flexible optimizations for
various deployment environments. More information can be seen on our website
<http://nemo.apache.org>. We've been building the system for quite a while
now, and we have been using Apache Beam as one of the programming layers
that we support for writing data processing applications. We have already
taken a look at the capability matrix
<https://beam.apache.org/documentation/runners/capability-matrix/> of Beam
runners, and the runner authoring guide
<https://beam.apache.org/contribute/runner-guide/>, and we have been
successful in implementing a large portion of the capability criteria.

With the progress, we wish to be able to list our runner as one of the Beam
runners, to  be able to notify the users that our system supports Beam, and
that Beam users have another option to choose from for running their data
processing applications. It would be lovely to know the details of the
process required for it!

Thanks!
Wonook

Re: A new Beam Runner on Apache Nemo

Posted by 송원욱 <wo...@apache.org>.
It's been a while, but just to let you know that there's a PR up regarding
the issue! Anyone who's interested can take a look at
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/7236.
Wonook

2018년 11월 19일 (월) 오후 2:12, 송원욱 <wo...@apache.org>님이 작성:

Posted by 송원욱 <wo...@apache.org>.