Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/21 17:28:10 UTC

Contract opportunity

Media Driver has a contract opportunity open for an experienced Wicket developer.  This is not a full time position, but we are open to a flexible "after hours" type arrangement.  However, this is a customer facing project and making deadlines is crucial.

Requirements:
 * Walk us through the design decision when it comes to working with various Wicket Models
 * Ability to gauge level of effort, and accurately meet the deadline with agreed upon functionality.
 * Experience building unit tests for Wicket applications
 * Experience running Wicket in an OSGI environment
 * Experience integrating Wicket with AJAX
 * Experience with REST is a bonus

If you are interested, please contact me directly.

Thank you!
Matt Pavlovich
Media Driver

E: matt@mediadriver.com