Posted to users@camel.apache.org by DanD <DD...@UP.COM> on 2010/04/01 14:27:30 UTC

Need Help with Talking Points

Hi Everyone,

I'm giving a presentation to a large group of potential users in a our
corporation.  It covers EIP and specifically Apache Camel.  No demos or
anything like that.  One hour presentation, probably 8 slides or so and a
lot of talking and discussing =)  Some talking points I'll have to cover I
can get from the FAQ and documentation (Camel versus Spring Integration, EIP
and camel versus ESB/SOA/Tibco BW/Fuse/ServiceMix/etc), and some talking
points will come from my personal experience about actually using it.

But there must be a few of you out there that have had to do this before.
What kinds of concerns did people have?  Also, what do you consider the
biggest advantages and/or disadvantages of Apache Camel?

Thanks!

Re: Need Help with Talking Points

Posted by anandsk <sk...@arccorp.com>.
I have been using camel for little while now, it's great. I beleive Camel and
servicemix go hand in hand so it's not camel vs servicemix/ESB.
http://camel.apache.org/how-does-camel-compare-to-servicemix.html

maturity was one concern I heard.
someone may ask you to compare with mule also.