Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/09 17:47:27 UTC

2.0.0 alpha 2 release

Hi,

I'm happy to say that all issues planned for 2.0 alpha 2 are resolved! The
last task is to update the release notes and cut the release. I'll do that
tomorrow morning and start a vote if nobody's object before (you'll still
have time to object during the vote :-)). The purpose of this release is to
provide a checkpoint about our progress in the development of 2.0. This
version still not has an emphasis on quality.

Xavier
http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/