Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alex Deparvu <st...@apache.org> on 2018/03/28 18:26:31 UTC

Re: Oak benchmark POM error

Hi Vivek,

This is normal as you are building benchmark project from the trunk
directly so it will reference SNAPSHOT versions of the rest of the bundles
from oak.
The fix is to run a 'maven install' once on the root of the project, this
will install all the needed dependencies and then you can use the
benchmarks module.

hope this helps,
alex