Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jaaz Portal <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/25 17:29:36 UTC

Re: Apache/Tomcat vulnerability

hi,
i just wanted to let you know that the we have migrated to WildFly
application server
and our server is up online 24/24h from three weeks.

Since this time it has never freezed so I suppose i was right saying
somebody found DoS exploit on tomcat.

Unfortunately I cannot help you in figure causes of this freeze that
happened one or two times a week.

best wishes,
artur

: