Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by "SourceForge.net" <no...@sourceforge.net> on 2005/02/15 13:48:55 UTC

[ myfaces-Bugs-1123099 ] Does not work on Jdk 1.5.0 with Tomcat 5.5 environment

Bugs item #1123099, was opened at 2005-02-15 12:48
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=525508&aid=1123099&group_id=69709

Category: basic implementation
Group: v 1.0.7

Initial Comment:
First I download the myfaces-examples.war and try to
deploy it. However, it displays nothing on the index
page. No any exception or content display when runing
the tomcat.

It just display empty page.

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=utf-8"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

after then I try to follow the intruction of example on
"http://www.marinschek.com/myfaces/tiki/tiki-index.php?
page=SunJsfExamples"

However, it also occurs the same problem.

So I think myface maynot work on Jdk 1.5.0