Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Eva Flora <ev...@bluemartini.com> on 2001/06/20 01:16:54 UTC

Null document in sample\messaging sample code

Hello All,

I added the lines below and it seems that the content
of msg1.xml is not getting sent properly.  The message
sent and received are null.  System.out.println
doesnt spit out the purchaseOrder element.  What am I missing
here?  Below are the two lines I added to SendMessage.java
and POProcessor.java.  Any clues why I am getting a null
document?  I have soap-2_1 installed.

SendMessage.java
System.out.println("About to send..." + (msgEnv.getBody()).toString());

POProcessor.java
System.out.println("Received..." + (env.getBody()).toString());

Thanks in advance.

Does the SOAP 2.2. version of these files work?

Eva

RE: Null document in sample\messaging sample code

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Eva,

Please try it with v2.2. I am able to run the
\soap-2_2\samples\messaging\testit.cmd batch file with no problems.

Thanks,
-Matt

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Eva,