Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by gio2375 <gi...@hotmail.com> on 2012/11/08 10:23:50 UTC

Network of broker

Hello all,

I'm new to ActiveMQ and I've some trouble with brokers network
configuration. For an important project we are trying to use ActiveMQ to
exchange messages between a master (office) and N slaves (Ships). We have a
queue for comunication slaves-->office (all slaves's messages goes in the
same queue) and N queues for comunication between office-->slaves (one for
each slave). It's very important that no one message gets lost.
With the attached configuration, when start up master and slave all works
but, if I try to shut down and then start up the master, we receive only one
message, the first one, and all others gets lost. What is wrong?

Thanks in advance
Giovanni

Configuration.zip
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4659009/Configuration.zip>

Re: Network of broker

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
can you have a peek at the jmx console on each broker to see where the
messages are.
Are all messages sent with deliver mode PERSISTENT
Also, consider the kahaDB store, which has been the default since v5.3.

If you enable full debug logging on a pair of office/ship brokers it
should be clear what is going on.

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com