Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jonathan Sutherland <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2006/04/24 11:11:05 UTC

popup onclick event not functioning?

I am trying to impelment the popup with the onclick event. The default
implementation (onmouseover) works but when I try to change it to onclick
the onmouseover continues to function and the onlick doesn't.

            <x:popup id="x"
                onclick="true"
                styleClass="popup"
                closePopupOnExitingElement="true"
                closePopupOnExitingPopup="true"
                displayAtDistanceX="10"
                displayAtDistanceY="10">
                <h:outputText id="ox" value="Sample texts."/>
                <f:facet name="popup">
                    <h:panelGroup>
                        <h:panelGrid columns="1" >
                        <h:outputText value="Popup Text Box Test"/>
                        </h:panelGrid>
                    </h:panelGroup>
                </f:facet>
            </x:popup>