Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/27 18:29:34 UTC

camel-core - Checkstyle issues on trunk

Hi

There is a fair number of checkstyle issues on trunk on camel-core. I
suspect its due some of the latest refactorings.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: camel-core - Checkstyle issues on trunk

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi Claus,

great. That helps a lot. How about running it always?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: camel-core - Checkstyle issues on trunk

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
sonar @ asf ?

https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/37401

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com

Re: camel-core - Checkstyle issues on trunk

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Ok will check on Monday.

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
In CXF the build fails when there are checkstyle errors. I think that is
a good idea.
Of course this can only be done when we are at 0 errors for a moment.
But we could aim to do that for 2.9 or 3.0.

Christian

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.