Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Derek Deeter <dd...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/09 03:33:48 UTC

[Flume Proposal – Introduction]

Hi All,

I'm Derek Deeter, and I'm volunteering to be a committer for the Flume
project.  I'm a senior engineer  here at Intuit with several years of C++
and Java experience, also with other languages/projects having been in the
software industry for 33+ years. We will be utilizing Flume to provide a
data path for our audit logs and perhaps more in the future.  I just
finished doing a POC on that which worked very well, even touched the code
(unofficially) at one point to log some data to see what was going on.  I
have added my name to the proposed committer list on the Flume Proposal
Wiki, and would like to support the effort whenever or wherever needed.

Thanks,
-Derek

Re: [Flume Proposal – Introduction]

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.