Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/18 05:42:06 UTC

Intermittent failures of docker operator test cases

Hi All,

Recenlty Im seeing intermittent faiures of DockerOperatorTestCase in
Travis, though my code have not even touching that area.

The error I am seeing in all below failed cases is this

ImportError : cannot import name Client

And these are the testcases which are failing:

test_execute (tests.DockerOperatorTestCase) ...  [33mERROR [0m
test_execute_container_fails (tests.DockerOperatorTestCase) ...  [33mERROR [0m
test_execute_tls (tests.DockerOperatorTestCase) ...  [33mERROR [0m
test_execute_unicode_logs (tests.DockerOperatorTestCase) ...  [33mERROR [0m
test_on_kill (tests.DockerOperatorTestCase) ...  [33mERROR [0m
test_send_bcc_smtp (tests.EmailSmtpTest) ...  [32mpassed [0m

Any suggestions to get it resolved and have a green build on Travis?

Thanks,
Sumit