Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by rcgeorge23 <rc...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/08 11:07:13 UTC

Re: Configuring Tomcat 5.5 and IIS 6

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for your tutorial - the virtual folder in IIS was indeed the missing
piece to the jigsaw. IIS and Tomcat are happily up and running now.

Cheers,
Richard.

Posted by gbarnas <gb...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad it was useful. I'll be posting it as an
HTML document on my web site shortly - adding a Resources page for this kind
of information. The .DOC file will still be available for downloading.

Glenn