Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dulanga Sashika <wa...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/29 10:08:58 UTC

Fauxton style differences in different web browsers.

Hi all,

I tried to fix COUCHDB-2544
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-2544> bug in fauxton and I
noticed that there is a style difference in Google Chorme [1] and Firefox
[2] browsers. Please see the alignment of "Add New Database" and "API URL"
in both images. I found that there are some differences in some elements
specially like "line-height" from the web. I think there should be a
normalization mechanism for styles.

Please suggest a solution for this problem.

[1] - https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3qb21cl0qnntip/chrome_view.png?dl=0
[2] - https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1avew8z9qjj3tz/firefox_view.png?dl=0

Thank You

W. A. Dulanga Sashika,
Undergraduate Student,
University of Moratuwa.

Re: Fauxton style differences in different web browsers.

Posted by Dulanga Sashika <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

Regards

Posted by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd>.