Posted to wsrf-dev@ws.apache.org by "Murray, Bryan P." <br...@hp.com> on 2005/03/24 00:50:08 UTC

Generated build.xml

In the build.xml file that gets generated by Wsdl2Java in the
generated/* directories, I noticed that the following 2 lines appear:
   <property file="build.properties" />
   <property file="../build.properties" />

Unfortunately, the one that would be really useful is missing from the
list:
   <property file="../../build.properties" />

Is there any way to get Wsdl2Java to add this line too? This makes it
possible to specify the wsrf.webapp.dir property once in the WSDL
directory and to be able to use the generated build.xml with no changes.

Thanks,
Bryan

RE: Generated build.xml

Posted by Shahzad Younas <sh...@bananacomputers.com>.
Just to add to that, I think it doesn't work properly when multiple services
will be generated...ie it doesn't deploy *.wsdd and it doesn't include
multiple   <jndiConfigPaths dir="${src.dir}" includes="**/*.xml" />  like
that.

I hope I make sense! I just remember having problems and having to edit it.