Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Tâm Huynh <ta...@nterra.com> on 2003/08/13 12:17:10 UTC

Re: User-browser broken? How to access user data?

Jeff,

    I had trouble with the user browser, too, until I noticed that
    it only works when it is not maximized. That is, when I access
    it from the "Content" tab, editing users etc. does not work,
    but if I access it from the "Security" tab, it does work.

    Im using b3.

    Cheers,
    Tâm

Re: User-browser broken? How to access user data?

Posted by Jeff Sexton <js...@odshp.com>.
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, [iso-8859-1] T�m Huynh wrote:
> Jeff,
>
>     I had trouble with the user browser, too, until I noticed that
>     it only works when it is not maximized. That is, when I access
>     it from the "Content" tab, editing users etc. does not work,
>     but if I access it from the "Security" tab, it does work.
>
>     Im using b3.
>
>     Cheers,
>     T�m

Wierd.  Yes this is the same for me also - it works from the security tab.
I never even tried that!  I've been editing the database by hand for
weeks!

Thanks for the tip!