Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/01 04:21:20 UTC

Re: Lucene Architecture/Documentation Site (updated)

great website. though I used to Eclipse and it provide good tools for
reading codes, it may be useful when I haven't development environment
outside the office.
a problem, there is no searching function like eclipse's ctrl+shift+t which
searching classes that supporting query like '*Reader'
another one is ctrl+shift+g to see who used this method or object.
http://lxr.linux.no/#linux+v3.2.9/ is a similar website. it can find a
function is used by who.

Posted by Vineet Sinha <vi...@architexa.com>.
Good point. We will add that to our todo list.

-Vineet

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vineet Sinha <vi...@architexa.com>.