Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Suraj Khurana <su...@apache.org> on 2018/08/10 13:15:14 UTC

Add mergeFromPlugins.sh in OFBiz tools

Hello folks,

We have script named mergeFromTrunk.sh and batch file for the same task in
tools[1] but we only have .batch file for mergeFromPlugins script.

Can we have a shell script for mergeFromPlugins as well.
I have tested it locally and actually used it while committing on
rev#1837799.

Without any objection I will commit it considering a positive consensus.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/tools/

--
Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Khurana | Omni-channel OMS Technical Expert
HotWax Commerce by HotWax Systems

Re: 答复: Add mergeFromPlugins.sh in OFBiz tools

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks everyone,

I have created a Jira for the same here[1].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10530
--
Thanks and Regards,
Suraj Khurana | Omni-channel OMS Technical Expert
HotWax Commerce  by  HotWax Systems

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwax.co>.
+1 looks good to me.