Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2006/12/26 02:52:39 UTC

Re: JIRA permissions

Henri Yandell <flamefew <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Yep, we need to add you to jakarta-developers.

I would like to be added to jakarta-developers as well. I'm a committer of
Jakarta Commons Transaction. There should be only one account of mine in Jira,
otherwise it's the one with this mail address as user name.

Thanks in advance,
Joerg

Re: JIRA permissions

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Henri Yandell <flamefew <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > I would like to be added to jakarta-developers as well.
>
> Done.

Thanks, Hen.

Jörg

Re: JIRA permissions

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On 12/25/06, Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> wrote:
> > On 8/28/06, Kris Nuttycombe <Kris.Nuttycombe <at> noaa.gov> wrote:
> > > Another new-committer question:
> > >
> > > Are special privileges required to change the status of issues in JIRA?
> > > There are a few outstanding issues in [pipeline] that can now be closed.
> > > This is an issue not yet covered in the new committers' guide.
>
> Henri Yandell <flamefew <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Yep, we need to add you to jakarta-developers.
>
> I would like to be added to jakarta-developers as well. I'm a committer of
> Jakarta Commons Transaction. There should be only one account of mine in Jira,
> otherwise it's the one with this mail address as user name.

Done.

Hen