Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Michael Schall <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/03 22:57:12 UTC

Re: Does anyone have ConfigureAndWatch working?

I saw you fixed the issue and am trying to setup an svn directory to
download the code, but I get...

C:\PROJECTS\ThirdParty\iBatis>svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/trunk/cs/

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/ibatis/trunk/cs'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/ibatis/trunk/cs': 504 Proxy Timeout (
Connection timed out. For more information about this event, see ISA Server
Help.  ) ( http://svn.apache.org)

Am I doing something wrong, or is something up with the server?  I can get
checkouts from other svn repositories on the web...

Thanks for fixing this...