Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Glenn Golden <gg...@umich.edu> on 2002/06/29 21:07:52 UTC

Turbine source checkout version?

Anybody know the cvs co command to get the turbine source that matches what
we have currently in Jetspeed?

Thanks.

- Glenn

RE: Turbine source checkout version?

Posted by Chris Kimpton <ki...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

--- David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

> I was going to say look at the date on the turbine jar in the
> jetspeed
> cvs, but there isn't one.
> Looks like its an official release: turbine-2.2-b2-dev

I don't think it was (I must put more useful comments into CVS -
sorry).

The check in date of the jar is "Sat Apr 6 23:41:45 2002 UTC "

So you could try "cvs co -D 20020406 ..." which should give you the
correct stuff.

HTH,
Chris

=====

RE: Turbine source checkout version?

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
I was going to say look at the date on the turbine jar in the jetspeed
cvs, but there isn't one.
Looks like its an official release: turbine-2.2-b2-dev

Hopefully the Turbine team has tagged the release.
If so, you can check out from the turbine cvs with the -r option, and
give the tag name
I can't access jakarta cvs right now to check for the tag name, it seems
to be down (along with the website)