Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/26 07:47:18 UTC

[Axis2] From Axis to Axis2

Forwarding with the Axis2 prefix...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>
Date: Jul 26, 2007 9:16 AM
Subject: From Axis to Axis
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Hi all,

    I asked this question once before and although a bit broad I thought
I would
hear something back. I am trying my luck once again - I see and hear poor
souls out there struggling with real old versions of Axis and my guess
is that
migrating to Axis2 is a bit scary for them. Can anyone summarize what any
Axis 1.X users can do to slowly make the move to Axis 2 ? Are we talking
about a complete re-engineering of their designs or is there hope to migrate
a bit smoother. And if this question (and I wouldn't be surprised) has been
answered before then by all means, apologies, I will revert to the archives.

And by the way -
I wrote lots of code in Axis 1.4 and I am pretty happy with the results ...

Cheers

Thilina Gunarathne  -  http://www.wso2.com - http://thilinag.blogspot.com

Re: [Axis2] From Axis to Axis2

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Thanks much Deepal - I will check out the links and see what I can use
from them.

Re: [Axis2] From Axis to Axis2

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi ,