Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2015/06/01 19:19:36 UTC

Spinning 1.1.1 RC0 on Monday (June 8)

Greetings devs,

It's getting to be that time: I plan to spin the first 1.1.1 RC on Monday.
Remember, this is a patch release in accordance with the semantic version
guidelines, so only mutually compatible bug fixes are accepted. Let me know
if you have any doubts.

Thanks,
Nick

Re: Spinning 1.1.1 RC0 on Monday (June 8)

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that one is on my watch list. Thanks for the heads up Andrew.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Hi Nick,

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Spinning 1.1.1 RC0 on Monday (June 8)

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
RC bits are out and tag is pushed. You may resume normal operations.

Thanks for your patience.
-n

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean

Re: Spinning 1.1.1 RC0 on Monday (June 8)

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.