Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Senthil Sivasubramanian <Se...@headstrong.com> on 2005/07/15 09:47:58 UTC

File Appender query

I am using the DOMConfigurator for reading the log4net settings from a
config file.

But I wish to set the file name for the File appenders, not through this
config file. How can I set the File property outside of the DOMConfigurator?

Thanks,

Senthil.

*************The information transmitted is intended only for the person or
privileged material.  Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or